- Detail Images
Cobbled classics take a toll on your palms, but so does being bogged down by sweat. That's why Gore Wear designed the C5 Short Vent Glove with just enough EVA padding to soak up road chatter, while letting your skin breathe. This highly vented glove is crafted from polyamide mesh on the back to quickly wick away sweat you perspire, keeping you as cool as possible for the ride, while stretching just enough to stay comfortable. The palm is built from a synthetic blend that stands up to hours on the bars, and gives you a soft cushion while you ride. Pull loops between fingers make getting them off a breeze, while lycra-cuffs stretch gently around your wrists, so they aren't a challenge to get on either.
- Breathable mesh gloves for hot summer rides
- EVA cushions your palms from the pavé
- Pull loops between fingers make for easy off
- Slide on with ease thanks to lycra cuffs
- Mesh backhand stretches and lets fresh air in
- Naturally wicking materials pull sweat away