- Detail Images
Push through the chill.
You're not one to sit indoors and read a book on a cool, breezy day when there's miles of winding country roads and smooth-buffed singletrack to be tamed. When these challenging, wind-scoured conditions threaten your daily road or trail ride, zip yourself into the Gore Wear Men's C5 Gore Windstopper Jersey to block cool drafts of air and light showers from sidelining your cycling ambitions.
This semi-fitted jersey employs a Gore WindStopper membrane to block breezes from stealing precious warmth when temperatures hover around 50 degrees Fahrenheit, or even a bit lower. Additionally, this membrane is water-resistant, meaning the jersey won't soak up excessive moisture when ominous rain clouds show up on the horizon. Additionally, it's lined with lightweight polyester that actively pulls moisture off your body, helping to regulate your body temperature, so you're not cold and clammy while sweating in cooler conditions.
- Lightweight, wind-blocking jersey for cooler conditions
- Semi-fitted design works well for both road and trail rides
- Gore WindStopper membrane is windproof and water-resistant
- Fabric has stretch characteristics for mobility and comfort
- Polyester lining wicks moisture to regulate body temperature
- Large reflective logos enhance visibility in low light
- Three rear tapered pockets for easier access to goods
- Elastic hem prevents it from flapping in the breeze