- Detail Images
Come rain, snow, sleet or hail, the ride must go on.
Some days it seems like the world is rebelling against you. Work was long and tedious, traffic was a nightmare of sporadic construction zones and rubber-neckers, and just as you're getting kitted up at the trailhead to ride the stress away an angry purple storm cloud rolls in, releasing its life-blood to the trail. You could let the rain knock you down another peg, and resentfully pack it in, but not today, because you packed your Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Active Jacket to make sure not even Mother Nature can knock you down.The C5 GoreTex Active Jacket is a fully waterproof piece that gives you the coverage you need when a storm breaks out, whether you're 14-miles in, hunkering down under a tree at the top of a ridge line, or just getting started on the ride. Its constructed with a GoreTex membrane that slices through wind and water to keep you as comfortable as possible, while a polyester shell pulls away sweat so a punchy climb doesn't leave you in a sweat bog inside. Cut for a feminine figure, the jacket tapers in at the waist and out at the hip, allowing total freedom of movement with a flattering look. The back features a zippered pocket for stowing essentials, and a drop tail hem that keeps your rear covered from muddy wheel spray on your descent.
- A shield from the storm on the rainiest rides
- GoreTex membrane keeps water and mud outside
- Moisture wicking fabric pulls away sweat on climbs
- Contoured women's specific cut is functional and flattering
- Zippered back pocket stashes your ID and phone
- Keep mud off of your rear with drop tail hem
- Hem locks in place with elastic gripper
- Reflective details help you stay seen in low light