- Detail Images
Saturday shred fests ahead.
When you're kitting out in the parking lot for a Saturday packed with lift-laps, make sure you brought along your Gore Wear Women's C5 All Mountain Shorts. Perfect for party laps at the bike park, the C5 All Mountain Shorts are built (maybe even a little over-built) for charging hard when you need coverage for getting a little rowdy. They feature tough double-layer fabric that stands up to abrasion, and a long inseam with spacious openings to give you enough room to pack your body armor underneath. Despite the robust nature of the fabric, Gore packs in technology to make sure it still feels lightweight and breathable, so you can pedal back up to the top if you've got to earn your descents with your own two feet.
It may just be our luck, but it seems like lift-days have a knack for getting hit with a couple of sporadic showers, so Gore equips the C5 All Mountain Shorts with splash protection on the inner thigh and back panel so you can shed mud when you book it into rollers laced with mud-puddles. On back you'll also find a large stretch panel that helps keep you comfortable when you're out of the saddle over the back of the bike, booking it down chundery rock gardens, or weaving your way through root-latticed tree lines.
- Burly shorts for lift-access party laps
- Tough material stands up to DH, but is light enough to pedal
- Stretchy construction moves with you on the bike
- Spacious leg openings have room for packing on armor
- Prevent mud-butt with splash-proof back and seat panels
- Adjustable waist secures in place for fuss-free riding
- Q & A
what is the inseam in the women's medium?
Love these shorts!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love that they sit a little lower on my hips, vs up on my waist. Love that they give me some knee coverage --not total but more than most shorts. They are the most comfortable shorts I own.