A triple threat.
When describing the Gore Wear C3 Jersey, three adjectives come to mind: clean, classic, and comfortable, which we hypothesize is exactly where the name came from. But no matter where it really gets its name, the C3 is an ideal piece for warm summer training and all-day weekend rides, thanks to its breathable and wicking material that keeps you going when things start to warm up.
The C3 Jersey offers a slightly looser fit than others from Gore's lineup, with just enough extra room when you want to leave something to the imagination, but not so much that it flaps in the wind behind you when you're charging into breezy canyons. Its crafted from polyester that makes moisture transfer a priority, pulling sweat away quickly so you can keep cooler than a cat's pajamas, and desert dry, even when you're pushing up steep and tedious climbs. As you would expect, the jersey is equipped with three back pockets for stashing a water bottle, snacks, and your gadgets for the ride, while a zippered security pocket keeps your cards and keys safe. A gripper at the bottom hem helps keep things locked into place when you're in the drops, and full-length semi-lock zipper makes it easy to amp up the ventilation when the mercury rises near triple-digits.
- A training jersey that rides at top level performance
- Breathable polyester construction wicks away sweat
- Semi-fitted for room to move comfortably
- Three back pockets stash water bottles, snacks, and gadgets
- Keep your valuables secure in zippered security pocket
- Fit stays secure in the drops thanks to gripper at hem
- Drop heat on crushing climbs with full-length zipper
- Q & A
Style over comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large.
Honestly a pretty comfortable shirt that is light and breathable for hot days. It is slick and sexy.. have gotten plenty of winks and head turns from wearing this. Overall A+ for a ploy jersey.