- Detail Images
Spring can be quite the illusionist, with glowing sunshine and flowers peeking out from underneath the melting snow, giving you the impression of summer warmth, but icy breezes and frost-bitten shady canyons can give you quite the wake-up call when you're riding without the right layers. Start things out right by taking care of your core with the Gore Wear C3 Gore Windstopper Vest. Utilizing Gore's Windstopper technology, this vest cuts through the frosty breezes to keep your engine primed through strenuous climbs and the chilly descents that follow.
The C3 Gore Windstopper Vest begins its careful construction with a polyester shell that packs in medium thermal protection to keep your core warm when temperatures dip, while the Windstopper membrane prevents the breeze from penetrating and sheds light rain showers. Despite the thermal and windproof properties, the vest still has a knack for keeping breathability a priority, so punchy climbs don't leave you bathing in sweat. The vest is cut a touch looser than other Gore items you might be familiar with, giving just enough room for a thermal jersey and base layer underneath, but not so much space that you'll have excess fabric whipping in the wind behind you. As you'd expect from Gore, the vest is topped off with all of the right details, like drop-in pockets for packing in snacks and a spare tube, and a zippered chest pocket that secures your valuables.
- A compact vest that cuts through the breeze
- Gore Windstopper shields you from wind and showers
- Fabric offers thermal protection to insulate your core
- Let the sweat escape thanks to breathable materials
- Regular fit allows you to layer underneath as needed
- Cover your back on windy descents with drop-tail hem
- Reflective logos and piping boost low light visibility