Functionality is its forte.
The Gore Wear C3 Classic Bib Shorts+ are designed to be an everyday workhorse for road and trail rides, enabling you to go farther and push harder without lacking support or succumbing to irritation. For trail riders, they wear effortlessly underneath your favorite baggies with their streamlined, form-fitting design. Since they're not transparent, you can also use them as a standalone piece while road and cross-country riding, especially if you're seeking fine-tuned support without baggies getting in the way.
In case you're wondering how they're able to transition from road to trail, we'd point to the Active chamois. This chamois employs a hybrid design that's low-profile enough for road riding, yet plush and supportive enough to lessen fatiguing vibration when you're pummeling over unruly terrain on the trail. Looking past the chamois, you'll find a stretchy and supportive body complemented with full mesh bibs for upright support without drenching you in perspiration or creating irritation issues.
- Functional bib shorts for both road and trail rides
- Wear them under trail baggies or as standalone short
- Resilient fabric with ample stretch for fluid motion
- Active chamois is designed for road and trail rides
- Mesh bibs provide upright support without sweating
- Form-fitting design supports hard working muscles
- Reflective logo for visibility in low lighting
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are just average bibs. The shammy is very compressible, which I don't like because it provides very little padding. I kept these because they fit and I need a second pair of bibs, but overall these are very mediocre ~$40 value maybe.