- Detail Images
You're all for diligently building up a seriously defined set of tan lines each season, but sometimes, even sleeves feel like too much on a hot day. When a spate of heavy, humid weather settles in for the count, swap out your regular training jerseys for the Gore Power Lady Singlet to stay as cool as possible in the heat. Made with ultralight polyester, this singlet aims to feel barely noticeable on hot days. Mesh accent panels improve airflow and breathability as routine climbs feel more grueling in the heat, and a high-cut collar sits smoothly against your skin as you ride, preventing chafing with soft fabric and flatlock seaming.
- Conquer summer's highest temps in this airy jersey
- Slim fit won't flap or bunch in the saddle
- Featherweight polyester wicks moisture constantly
- Mesh accent panels promote breathability and airflow
- Multiple pockets stash electrolyte-boosting fuel
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on dim evenings