- Detail Images
Put in the work.
You might be new to the XC game, having finally dipped your toes in the dirt after years on tarmac, but your novice skill set doesn't make you any less enthralled with your new sport than a veteran weight weenie. Put in the miles and crashes necessary to see improvement this season in Gore Bike Wear's Element Mountain Stripes Jersey. Breathable and light, this versatile jersey will accompany you on short shop rides after work or longer, exploratory weekend adventures, and its regular fit won't make you look like you belong at the starting line of a race. Though with a little hard work, you may find yourself there soon enough.
- Escape on a weekend bike trip with this versatile jersey
- Regular fit tailored to an MTB riding position
- Moisture-wicking polyester keeps you cool and dry
- Multiple pockets hang onto spare tubes and CO2
- Elastic gripper prevents jersey from riding up
- Reflective piping helps you stay visible at trailheads
- Q & A
My husband bought this and he says: tried the small and it was way too tight. Medium is great but maybe a touch loose. 5â10â 155lbs, chest 38â. A little on the heavier side for a Gore jersey but still comfy enough.
Great Jersey, little heavy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
My husband bought this jersey and he says: I like the full zip, the no-slip strip on the bottom keeps it down while im biking so i have not had any issues of it riding up. Decently long so when you bend over on the bike you dont get a tramp-stamp tan. Material is a little thicker which is why the 4* not 5*, but then again the lightweight jerseys cost more so... pretty much what I was expecting. On the fit: I am in between small and medium in most things: 5'10" 150lbs, 38"chest 31" waist and the small was much too small, medium fits great.