- Detail Images
Put down the shorts.
Some days, shorts just don't feel like the right choice. Whether it's still late spring and you know your evening ride will get chilly in a hurry, or you just aren't in the mood for bare legs, reach for the Gore Bike Wear Element Lady Tights knicker when you want a little extra coverage on your ride. As part of the Element line, this knicker is ideal for exploratory missions, recovery rides, and getting out on a ride for the fun of it. It's crafted with the same supportive, moisture-wicking nylon and elastane blend as Gore's top-tier kit, but features a chamois best suited to short-to-medium distance rides. Though it comes sans bib straps, the Element Lady doesn't sacrifice on support. The wide waistband follows a high cut to offer a smooth, stabilizing fit to your lower back and waist as you're stretched out on the hoods or in the drops.
- Skip the shorts in favor of this comfortable knicker instead
- Slim, tailored fit follows your body movements in the saddle
- Element Women chamois works best on short-to-medium rides
- Supportive nylon and elastane blend breathes consistently
- Careful seam placement limits the likelihood of chafing
- Reflective piping helps you stay visible to motorists