Keep those fingers warm.
Nobody wants cold hands, and you don't want to be forced inside between each run just because the weather is indifferent to your mammalian desire for warmth. The Gordini Elias Gauntlet Glove features a removable fleece liner and hydrowick lining to keep them fingers toasty, and the liner is even touchscreen compatible so you can pull the outer glove off to text your friends on the lift without loosing a finger. A durable nylon shell helps shed the falling snow, genuine goatskin provides a grip on your ski poles, and the cinch closure keeps that cold white stuff from creeping up to cool you off.
- Gauntlet style gloves for warm hands while you rip
- Insulation rated for temperatures between 10 and 32F
- Fleece liner can be removed on warmer days or worn alone
- Heavy fabric trim and bison leather for durable reinforcement
- Cinch closure keeps powder from creeping up your wrists