Reliable And Oh-So-Warm.
From bitter cold powder days to days full of heavy snowfall, the Gordini DT Gauntlet Glove is designed to keep your hands warm and dry. Gordini built this glove with a waterproof, breathable Aquabloc membrane to shield your hands from the wide array of weather you'll encounter throughout the ski season. The durable shell is constructed using a combination of tough woven nylon and genuine sheepskin.
To enhance its cold-weather protection, the DT Gauntlet Glove features a hydrophobic down on the back of the hand with Megaloft insulation on the palm to shield your hands from bitter temperatures, even in wet conditions. The gauntlet design slides easily over your jacket and cinches closed to seal out snow and drafts. A leash lets you slip off your glove on the lift ride up without having to worry about it falling into the powdery abyss below. With a pre-curved construction and reinforced palm, this glove offers enhanced dexterity and durability for years of reliable, comfortable use.
- A burly gauntlet-style glove for skiing or snowboarding
- Waterproof and breathable Aquabloc membrane
- Hybrid insulation provides adaptive warmth
- Nylon and sheepskin leather shell for increased durability
- Moisture-wicking lining helps ensures hands stay dry
- Wrist cinch and drawcord cuff keeps snow out
- Leash helps you keep track of gloves
- Nose wipe for comfort and convenience