- Detail Images
Takes on all terrain.
Packing a mean punch, the Gold Coast Rosette Drop Through Complete Longboard is a mid-sized cruiser that's endless fun for riders of all abilities. Crafted with a 7-ply Canadian maple deck, and shaped with a custom "W" concave, this deck delivers tons of response and a springy, strong flex that bounces you in and out of carves with grace and style. Century C80 reverse pivot trucks provide an unprecedented level of precision to your turns, making entering and exiting them easier than ever before, and the 70mm Shred Boot wheels work with the Rolleroids bearing to eat up chunky, rough roads and keep you racing at lightning-fast speeds. Plus, a two-tone die-cut griptape job delivers unique style and makes determining your nose and tail at a glance extremely easy.
- Canadian maple deck and W concave make offers response ideal for all abilities
- C80 reverse pivot trucks let you make turns with pinpoint accuracy
- 70mm Shred Boot wheels with Rolleroid bearings cruise over all terrains
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love the shape on this board, it makes it so easy to carve! Feels very nice and smooth going downhill very solid long board with good components.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm absolutely in love with this board. The quality of all components is excellent, and with a super smooth ride and great design, you couldn't ask for anything better. GoldCoast is doin' right. :)