T2B Snowboard - Mid-Wide
An ideal run for you starts with steep lines from the peak, followed by soft pow turns in the trees, switching to a groomer carving run on the way to the park, then finally finished with some jumps and jibs before getting back to the lift and doing it all over again. Well, now you can make that dream a reality with the Gnu T2B Mid-Wide Snowboard. Brand new for this season, Gnu designed this board to deliver non-stop good times from the top of the mountain all the way to the bottom. This Mid-Wide version offers a stable, toe drag-free rider for bigger riders and those with larger boots.
The C2 profile features a blend of rocker between your feet and camber under your bindings to create a forgiving, floaty feel that still offers tons of response, pop, and control. A mid-soft flex keeps it loose enough for surfy pow turns and mellow jib sessions, while the lightweight wood core keeps things lively when you're popping ollies and railing carves. And with an asymmetrical sidecut that enhances heelside turning power and Magne-Traction edges that rip through icy slopes like a knife through butter, you'll have plenty of grip and control for venturing into steep, exposed terrain. Who needs a quiver of different boards when you have the T2B?
- Do-anything deck that delivers fun from top to bottom
- C2 profile balances control, precision, and float
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turn power and control
- Mid-soft flex offers playful feel without being flimsy
- Magne-Traction improves edge hold on icy slopes
- Light, strong, and poppy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Extruded base is easy to repair and maintain
- Gnu boards are built in the USA by real riders with jobs