Ready for all-mountain assaults.
Kaitlyn Farrington had to give up professional halfpipe competing due to medical reasons, but do you think that stopped her from pushing boundaries on her snowboard? Hell no! Since giving up halfpipe riding, she has since set her sights on challenging herself in technical freeride and backcountry terrain. Gnu developed the Women's Kaitlyn Farrington Klassy Snowboard to help her take her riding to new heights away from the terrain park.
The Klassy's directional shape, complete with a pointed nose and blunted tail, offers a floaty feel in deep powder and provides drive and control when charging down steeps. With a tight radius rocker zone between the bindings and camber underfoot out to the tips, the C2X profile provides a more aggressive feel for laying into carves, springing out of turns, and popping off natural features. And although it's definitely made for hard-charging ladies, its medium flex retains enough playfulness for buttering around and spinning side hits on mellow spring days.
- Freeride weapon for ladies who crave the steep and deep
- Directional shape offers float, control, and drive
- CX2 profile combines float with precision and control
- Medium flex offers mix of power and playfulness
- Light and lively core made from sustainably harvested trees
- Bio Beans topsheet eliminates needs for toxic plastics
- Co-Ex base is fast and easy to maintain