Gnu Hyak Snowboard
Turns average days into magical ones.
When it comes to park boards, there are plenty of affordable options out there. But directional all-terrain decks? Those will cost you a pretty penny. At least, that was the case until the Gnu Hyak Snowboard came along. This new addition to the Gnu line features a directional twin shape that's here to help improve your groomer-carving and powder-slashing skills without destroying your bank account.
Its BTX profile features rocker between the bindings with mild camber underfoot, which gives it a floaty, catch-free feel that makes riding powder easier and inspires confidence when laying down high-speed carves. The mid-soft flex makes it easy to control for progressing riders and offers a surfy feel when the fresh stuff piles up. Magne-Traction helps maintain edge hold when you're linking turns down steep, icy slopes. Essentially, the Hyak is the type of board that you can have fun on any time you're at the resort, no matter what conditions the day brings.
- Affordable directional twin for tearing up the entire resort
- Directional-inspired shape for better float and drive
- BTX profile is forgiving, floaty, and easy to control
- Magne-Traction improves edge hold on icy slopes
- Light, strong, and poppy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Extruded base is easy to repair and maintain
- Gnu boards are built in the USA by real riders with jobs