The Gloss Snowboard from Gnu is an aggressive freestyle deck for ladies who are pushing themselves on jumps and rails. A medium flex and heavy park influence makes this board Gnu's highest level park board and a good board for riders who spend a lot of their time in the park, but still demand control and performance when they take it elsewhere on the hill.
The C2e profile features rocker between your feet and camber under foot to let this board thrive in the park without leaving you high and dry when you venture around the mountain on occasion. The camber underfoot will result in classic park performance, giving you the pop you need to get up to high rails or properly set big tricks on park jumps. The medium stiffness ensures that no park jump is too big, but still gives you the flexibility to butter and press through the park when you want to jib. Meanwhile Magne-Traction edges helps prevent washouts by gripping icy, bulletproof terrain with reliable edge hold.
Inside the freestyle-focused Gloss, a sustainably-harvested wood core blends the lightweight attributes of paulownia for weight savings with reliable and poppy aspen to provide a super lightweight core that can still take a beating. A mix of triax and biax fiberglass sandwiches the core for reliable torsional rigidity and strong consistent flex from tip to tail that lets you take your mind off your board and focus on learning new tricks.
- Advanced freestyle board for aggressive park riders everywhere
- Hybrid profile blends park pop with all-mountain performance
- Mid-stiff flex holds up on big jumps but still lets you butter
- Lightweight and poppy wood core lets you ride park bell to bell
- Sublimated base is fast to clear jumps and easy to keep up
- Tough side walls keep you riding this board season after season