There's no taming you.
Guiding fun and freeride float with precision wherever you take it, the Gnu Free Spirit Snowboard was designed with Jamie Anderson to help her shred the deepest snow. Such a profile features aggressive dominant camber out to the contact points combined with mild rocker between your feet, which results in both freestyle freedom and end-to-end stability for big, high-speed lines. And don't worry about the seemingly short lengths of this board—Gnu paired the aggressive C3 profile with a directional shape and uwide waist to handle some of the season's deepest days without effort, while still being able to pick apart technical lines at high speeds.
Poppy, strong, and exceptionally light, a sustainably-harvested blend of aspen, Columbian Gold, and paulownia wood in this board's core ensures the lively snap and twitchy responsiveness necessary to handle every zone on the mountain. A triax/biax fiberglass combination reinforcement enhances the torsional flex to keep the feeling underfoot smooth and strong, while its Silky Smooth Bio Fiber Dampener softens the harsh chatter that usually comes along with blasting through rough, choppy terrain. Recycled UHMW sidewalls prove their resilience throughout the season after enduring constant abuse from bonks, jibs, and hidden rocks, while the Sintered Knife Cut base is easily maintained, tough as nails, and holds wax exceptionally well for consistently fast riding.
- Jamie Anderson's choice for deep powder days
- C3 camber profile excels in aggressive control, precision, power
- Subtle banana rocker creates flexible versatility for tricks
- Multiple serrated edging points gives unreal edge hold on ice
- Blended wood core offers a poppy and strong feel at a light weight
- Technical wrap minimizes chatter as you charge in choppy conditions
- Sintered Knife Cut base is tough and maintainable for heavy usage
- Sustainably-sourced and made in the USA for quality assurance