- Detail Images
In living color.
Designed to be a progression-oriented, all-mountain shred stick, the Gnu Women's Chromatic Snowboard caters to both beginners and intermediate riders with a mid-soft flex and forgiving Original Banana rocker profile. The playful, flashy freestyle-focused Chromatic uses an array of features and colorful design to help stimulate the senses on all terrain.
Starting with an Original Banana Profile, the Chromatic delivers the best contour to learn on thanks to rocker between your feet with flat to mild camber to contact points. This results in mild tip pressure for unreal float and jibbing, and solid pressure between your feet for easy turning and superior ice edge hold. Then, the directional twin shape is essentially a true twin with an ever so slightly longer nose than tail to allow you to float on powder and blast through choppy snow with equal aplomb.
Magne-Traction edges are serrated to slice through icy terrain with reliable grip, and the UHMW sidewalls are designed to take the abuse you're sure to put it through from boxes and hidden rocks. Under the hood of the Chromatic, a snappy, lively core uses aspen and paulownia wood for powerful control at a low weight. A triax/biax fiberglass combination enables a versatile flex that adds playfulness in the park and stability through chunder, while the tough Co-Ex base keeps you flying at high speeds and is incredibly easy to maintain.
- Playful, fun, and progression-oriented all-terrain board
- BTX profile blends rocker with mild camber for versatility
- Directional twin charges at speed and floats through pow
- Magne-Traction edges reliably hold on icy terrain
- Blended wood core keeps the feel lively underfoot
- Triax/biax wrap enhances torsional flex when you need it
- Extruded base handles abuse from hidden objects