Watch your kid go from falling leaf to boosting airs off of jumps in no time with the help of the Gnu Carbon Credit Kids' Snowboard. This versatile all-mountain slayer is primed for progression thanks to the Banana profile's forgiving feel, a twin shape, and edge hold-enhancing Magne-Traction.
Equipped with a BTX profile, this board features a magical blend of rocker between the bindings and mellow camber outside the bindings for float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds. Magne-Traction technology takes it up a notch with edges that are serrated to slice through icy slopes like it's on fresh corduroy, so young riders can carve with confidence when conditions are less than ideal.
A biax/triax glass and fiber reinforcement combination give this board a long life and plenty of pop, and the sustainably harvested wood core is lightweight and strong for all-season durability. The extruded base is easy to repair so you don't have to buy junior a whole new board on account of a few dings from rocks and rails. Plus, it's built right here in the USA using sustainable materials and techniques so you don't feel guilty about harming the environment—after all, the children are the future.
- Ready for freestyle fun across the entire mountain
- Rocker between bindings with mild camber underfoot
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Twin shape allows switch progression
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light and snappy core made from sustainably harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability
- Gnu uses eco-conscious manufacturing techniques