At home in the steeps.
Release your inner beast across scary steeps and open bowls with the freeride dominance of the Gnu Billy Goat Mid-Wide Snowboard. Gnu's hardest-charging animal, the Billy Goat picks apart technical lines and floats effortlessly across deep powder with its longer directional shape and aggressive flex.
The C3 Banana profile features aggressive camber zones outside the bindings for powerful turns and snappy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and enhances float in powder. Gnu toned down the Magne-Traction edge serration to give it a less grabby feel without sacrificing edge hold across hardpack and ice. The board's core of aspen and paulownia provides a lightweight, snappy feel with robust durability for bigger riders, while the mid-wide size is perfect for riders with slightly bigger boots.
To keep up with all the hard charging you'll be doing on this board, it features a stiff flex to maintain stability at high speeds and allow consistent and dialed landings off of big cliffs into deep snow. Additionally triax and biax fiberglass layers create excellent torsional rigidity that will not fold on you during high speed turns, as well as a consistent flex from tip to tail so you can hold on to off-balance landings.
- Hard charging powder board for ripping steeps and fresh snow
- Hybrid rocker profile creates float and consistent edge control
- Lightweight wood core is poppy and durable while reducing weight
- Stiff flex allows you to trust your board at high speeds
- Sandwich construction adds consistent flex and torsional rigidity
- Sintered base holds wax for a fast board day in day out