Charge in confidence.
From the steeps of Chamonix to the mystical forests of Japan, the Giro Strata MIPS Women's Helmet delivers proven protection and streamlined style for skiing and riding in nature's alpine playground. Hybrid construction pairs a durable Hard Shell upper to a lightweight In-Mold lower for a low-profile feel with outstanding protection. Eliminating excess movement, the Form Fit 2 system delivers a secure, micro-adjustable fit when you're ripping down the mountain at high speeds.
The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, or MIPS, attaches a low-friction, elastomeric liner to the impact-absorbing EPS foam. This technology allows the foam liner to independently rotate around your noggin in the event of an angled impact, subsequently reducing rotational forces that lead to serious head trauma on the slopes.
The innovation doesn't stop there. Giro loaded the Strata MIPS with all their best technologies, so you can ski or ride without worrying about your helmet holding you back. Super Cool vents rapidly disperse excess heat when you're slogging uphill on the skin track or riding resort laps on sunny days. Thermostat Control gives you the ability to quickly close all the vents, should nasty weather move in. Another cool feature is the integrated POV mount, which seamlessly attaches to your favorite action sports camera.
- Streamlined freeride helmet with MIPS
- Hybrid construction: Hard Shell upper with In-Mold lower
- MIPS reduces angled impacts with its low-friction liner
- Super Cool Vents with Thermostat Control button
- In Form Fit 2 system for a secure, customizable fit
- XT2 antimicrobial liner for extra freshness
- Outdoor Tech audio compatible (not included)