- Detail Images
Designed for rapidly progressing cyclists.
Seeing your growing cyclist is rapidly progressing, it pays to hook them up with the lightweight coverage and well-ventilated comfort of the Giro Hale Helmet. The Hale Helmet is designed with Giro's proven In-Mold construction, which is especially lightweight, well ventilated, and rugged. This construction is comprised of a tough polycarbonate shell fused directly to an impact-dissipating EPS foam liner.
The Hale remains securely situated atop their noggin with the Roc Loc Sport fit system, which comfortably wraps their head with the quick turn of its rear dial. Another upgraded feature, the low-profile visor blocks sunshine and oncoming elements from obscuring vision. It's finished with reflective elements along the backside, which increases visibility to passing motorists after dark, which would otherwise have difficulty spotting them on the road.
- Upgraded lid for young cyclists logging mileage
- In-Mold construction is lightweight and rugged
- Roc Loc Sport dial for micro-adjustable fit
- 22 sculpted vents rapidly disperse built-up heat
- Visor blocks blinding sunshine and oncoming elements
- Reflective elements for increased visibility after dark