One of the most popular helmets in Giro's line, the Women's Era Helmet offers a sleek, no-nonsense design that emphasizes functional comfort, a dialed fit, and proven protection. In-Mold construction maintains a lightweight, low-profile feel while maximizing protection from harsh impacts on the mountain. Thermostat Control vents open and close with the slide of a knob, allowing you to fine-tune the amount of airflow coming in, so you're never sweating on warm spring days or shivering uncontrollably on frigid powder days.
The In-Form fit system dials in a truly custom fit with the quick spin of the rear dial, wrapping around your head without excess movement causing the helmet to wobble at higher speeds. Going one step further, the In-Form fit system is able to vertically tune the helmet's position atop your head, which alleviates many issues skiers and riders face with dreaded goggle gap or a pinched nose with their goggles too far down their face. You'll have to remove the In-Form system to vertically tune the helmet's position, but it's one of those adjustments that's only performed once, so it's really a non-issue.
- Essential protection in a clean, minimalist design
- In-Mold construction provides certified impact protection
- Thermostat Control vents open and close with slider knob
- In-Form fit system provides a custom fit with spin of a dial
- Vertical tuning adjusts the helmet's position atop your head
- Stack Vents sit atop your goggles to prevent fogging issues
- Compatible with aftermarket audio by Outdoor Tech (not included)