D'Wool Glove - Men's
Luxurious comfort and control.
Elevating trail riding comfort to entirely new realms, the Giro D'Wool Glove covers your hand in the superb softness of New Zealand MAPP merino wool. Not only is this material more comfortable than the stuffy synthetics found on traditional gloves, but just as importantly, it actively wicks moisture to prevent overheating and irritation on the trail. Another benefit of merino wool is its natural anti-odor properties, which prevents funky odors from taking up residence after a sweaty trail ride.
Along the palm, AX suede synthetic leather maintains a supple feel for high levels of control when you're slaloming down twisty singletrack. Also, there's a soft microfiber surface for wiping sweat off your face on grueling climbs. Touchscreen technology allows you to switch tracks and answer calls without taking off your gloves.
- Luxurious glove for trail riding
- Merino wool is soft and moisture-wicking
- AX Suede palm for bar control and dexterity
- Soft microfiber thumb for wiping sweat
- Touchscreen-compatible finger tips
- Item #GIR00E9
- AX Suede synthetic leather, New Zealand MAPP merino wool
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year