Gloves for getting down and dirty.
Giro's DND (Down N Dirty) collection consists of durable products engineered for dirt jumpers, trail riders, and rowdy downhill mountain bikers. The DND Arte Sempre Glove puts a shredder-friendly style on this incredibly durable lineup of gloves for mountain bikers with attitude. Not only is its composition of mesh, synthetic leather, and stretchy panels incredibly durable, it's also designed to ensure absolute dexterity around bike handles.
- Mountain biking gloves with attitude
- Durable fabric wicks moisture, breathes, and ventilates with mesh
- Super Fit design with four-way stretch fabric for dexterity
- EVA crash padding takes the impact when you ride through branches
- Ax Suede synthetic leather palm lends a good grip
- Touchscreen-compatible finger tips
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
This has the recipe to a good burrito on the fingers so that's a huge plus. They grip like crazy and are very comfy. A little low on breathability since they're a little on the thick side but otherwise great!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just wore these things for the first time riding and I'm stoked with them! They're lightweight, breathable, and grippy, everything you could ask for in a bike glove. The unique graphic also keeps you from looking like everyone else on the trail.
Well made, comfortable, extra touches
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Clipped the tags on these and threw them on for the Texas Hundred ride just outside of Austin. 100 miles of sweat, dirt, and allergy induced nasal discharge - these guys worked great.
No padding to speak of but the have ample area to wipe your brow or nose. Seams are well stitched and the grip is excellent (the grippers also double as motivation for post-ride grub - you'll see what I mean).
Design is understated but beats the heck out of a plain color glove. Fit is pretty much on par with most major brands.