- Detail Images
When you're kitting up for a ride its hard to beat clean lines and classic fits, but that doesn't mean you've got to opt for boring colorways. Take the Giro Chrono Sport Sublimated Short-Sleeve Jersey for example, which packs in fun colors and timeless styling to keep your kit interesting, while maintaining total comfort from a dialed in fit.
The Chrono Sport Short-Sleeve doesn't just look good though, its ready to perform when you're hitting the tarmac. It's crafted from lightweight and breathable polyester that has a knack for pulling away perspiration, and features mesh panels to give a little extra relief when you're working up steep climbs on toasty afternoons, plus UPF 20+ embedded to help fight off harmful UV rays. It features a slightly more relaxed fit than you'll find on other Giro jerseys, but that's not to say it's baggy. It still contours to your body, but just leaves a little more to the imagination, and offers some forgiveness when you're working your way back into race day shape.
- A breathable jersey with a little extra room
- Polyester construction pulls away sweat and dries
- Mesh side panels keep you cool when you're crushing climbs
- UPF 20+ technology keeps harmful UV rays away
- Stash your homemade goodies and gadgets in 3 back pockets
- Drop heat in a hurry with full-length front zip
- Reflective accents help you stay seen in low light riding.