- Detail Images
Winter has a propensity for delivering wickedly cold conditions, and while your brain might tell you that staying indoors could be the best decision you make all week, your heart says grab the bike and go. That being said, with the Giro Men's Chrono Pro Thermal Long-Sleeve Jersey on your side, facing bitter winter conditions is made all the more amenable.
The Italian-made fabric is outfitted with a brushed, high-loft backing to promote equal parts moisture management and intuitive warmth. Meanwhile, the stretch component of the jersey lends unencumbered mobility, and the articulated cuffs fit seamlessly against your wrists, ensuring that cold temperatures and wretched winds stay where they are.
Additionally, a DWR treatment defends against light moisture and flurries, should Mother Nature throw an unexpected bout of winter weather your way. Though, on the other end of the spectrum, the Chrono features UPF 50+ protection, so you're well protected against harmful UV rays. And since cold weather rides usually endeavor you to bring along additional layers or cargo, the Chrono is outfitted with generously sized cargo pockets for enhanced carrying capacity—simply stuff a rain shell, extra set of gloves, or snacks in the pockets and you're good to go.
- Ward off winter weather with this thermal jersey
- Italian-made fabric lends adaptive warmth
- UPF 50+ rating protection against harmful UV rays
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation
- Generous pockets accommodate extra necessities
- Reflective details offer enhanced visibility in low light
- Full-length zipper features wind flap for defense
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
I'm a small guy, 5'6" and 128. Its really hard to find stuff that fits. This fits great in small! Which also means this is gonna be pretty small for most other people. Definitely size up.