Chrono Expert Reflective Wind Vest
The Chrono Expert Reflective Wind Vest from Giro is an easily-packable barrier against wind and chill. This lightweight vest quickly packs down into the included pack sack for easy storage in your jersey pocket or saddle bag, just in case some unexpected weather tries to shut down your ride prematurely. Constructed of a 2-way stretch ripstop nylon, the fabric is completely windproof, but also has a DWR treatment to repel light precipitation and tire spray from wet roads, along with UPF 50+ protection that shields you from the sun's harsh rays on those chilly yet sunny days. For intense aerobic efforts, Giro includes a perforated back panel to regulate temperature and moisture so you don't get overheated or clammy underneath the garment. The whole vest is reflective, enhancing your visibility to other road users during low-light conditions with a stunning pattern that brightens up when exposed to headlights.
- Lightweight, packable wind vest for surprise cold weather
- Main fabric is windproof and allows some stretch for mobility
- DWR treatment repels light precipitation and road spray
- Packs down tightly into included stuff sack for easy packing
- Perforated back panel regulates temp during hard riding
- Elastic hem and cuffs provide a secure fit on the bike
- Chin guard over zipper prevents irritation when fully zipped
- Highly reflective for low-light visibility to other road users
Note: Bottoms fit about a size smaller than labeled, e.g. a size 4 fits like a size 2, so select one size higher than your normal size.
32 - 33in
|34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
|36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|Natural Waist||23 - 24in
(58.4 - 61.0cm)
25 - 26in
|27 - 28in
(68.6 - 71.1cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
|31 - 32in
(78.7 - 81.3cm)
|Hip||33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.