Chrono Expert Reflective Halter Bib Short
Thanks to Giro, you no longer have to sacrifice the comfort of a bib short for the convenience of a regular short to accommodate a mid-ride pits stop with its Chrono Expert Reflective Halter Bib Short. Forget de-layering when nature calls with this innovative halter top design. It brings all the comfortable benefits of traditional bibs while facilitating uncomplicated nature breaks that don't require jersey removal, so you can be back in the saddle in no time. This particular version gets 3M reflective logos and large reflective panels across the thighs to improve visibility to motorists in low light conditions.
The shorts feature compressive nylon and elastane to provide muscle support and breathable comfort, while the mesh halter upper offers unbeatable breathability and moisture management during warm-weather rides. Just as important, the women-specific Expert chamois provides lightweight and breathable cushioning to make racking up the miles even more comfortable. A small radio pocket on the back lets you securely stow keys, an ID, and other small necessities.
- Halter bib shorts make rides comfortable and convenient
- Mesh upper provides prently of airflow
- Synthetic fibers wick away moisture and dry quickly
- Women's Expert chamois provides lightweight cushion
- 3M reflective elements maximize your visibility
- Compressive fit provides support to your muscles
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.