The sun is out, and it's time to saddle up.
The birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and spring is finally here after a long winter on the trainer. We think there's no better way to celebrate than to saddle up on your trusty steed, and bang out some sunshiny miles on the road. The Girodana Vero Pro Shorts are eager to come along on the ride, offering you a compressive fit that hugs your muscles gently while you hammer down on the pedals charging up hills draped in blossoming cherry trees. These shorts start out with Power Lycra construction to wrap around your legs with a gentle stretch with strategic panels to move with you comfortably, and flat-lock seams that stay out of your way to reduce chaffing. Carrying comfort to their top and bottom, the Vero Pro Shorts use a yoga-style waist band that comfortably fits around your waist, staying in place without cutting in, and 4-centimeter bands at the bottom that feature a silicone-free grip, preventing slipping and rolling on the legs.
While a comfortable over-all fit is critical with cycling shorts, most of us will agree that the point of contact with the bike —the saddle— is where we need the most support. Giordana takes care of your sit bones with the Cirro chamois, dialed in specifically for women's anatomy, with channels to alleviate pressure, and tapered padding that cushions you from rough and long rides. The Cirro chamois is infused with Aloe Vera in its soft microfiber face fabric, which has been known to have cooling properties that enhance comfort.
- Cycle into spring with these compressive shorts
- Power Lycra construction hugs your muscles
- Strategically placed panels support you
- Yoga-style waistband enhances comfort
- Silicone-free 4cm grippers secure shorts in place
- Cirro chamois alleviates pressure and supports
- Aloe Vera infused chamois cools and promotes healing
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.