The non-race days.
Not every day is race day, and not every ride ends at a finish line. That doesn't mean we don't take every ride seriously, just that we're not always interested in wearing our painted-on race Lycra. The Tenax Pro Women's Jersey is made for those days, days when you care about lightweight, moisture-managing fabric and lux finishing details like extended sleeves, which hint at the aero look without going all-in. It's also cut with a more relaxed fit than Giordana's FormaRed Carbon jerseys, so it's fine keeping you cool on multi-peak days but still accommodates lounging during a mid-ride café stop.
- A cycling jersey with high-end details for training rides
- Regular fit is more forgiving during mid-ride stops
- High-stretch shoulders ensure a flap-free fit
- Lightweight material throughout cools and breathes
- Sleeves extend closer to the elbows than standard fare
- Full pocket complement to keep ride essentials handy
- Reflective finishing strip to help maintain visibility
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.