Giordana Moda Vero Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey - Men's
As dedicated as you are.
Your dedication to the sport doesn't go unnoticed. You get up early in the mornings when it's still dark out to sneak in a few hours before the sun starts roasting and the day-to-day activities hit. You need cycling clothing that is just as committed as you are. If you're heading out with the club or teammates, you'll likely don the team or shop kit, but if it’s a solo mission or you want to add a little flair to your ride, add Giordana's Moda Vero Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey to your wardrobe and enjoy your day out on the bike.
This jersey features a relaxed cut allowing for a little more breathing room than a race fit without being so baggy that it sails in the wind. A full-length Camlock zipper easily lets you dump heat on long, extended climbs when the mercury is on the rise and the UPF 50 sun protection rating will keep your skin, that's not slathered with sunscreen, safe from the sun's rays. Three rear pockets carry all the extra riding gear, flat changing material, and nutrition needed for a long day on the bike while the reflective tabs help keep you visible before the sun comes up or if you are headed home just before it sets.
- A wallet-friendly jersey that packs fit and function
- Light, breathable microfiber fabrics transfers moisture
- UPF 50 rating keeps skin safe from the sun
- Full-length Camlock zipper allows extra ventilation
- Carry food and a spare tube in the three rear pockets
- Rear reflective tabs increases visibility to others
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife bought me this jersey for Father's day and it is my favorite. Though my exposure is not that extensive (Pearl Izumi, Rapha, knock off amazon companies), the craftsmanship is awesome, material is comfortable and it's a high performing jersey. I get plenty of compliments about it too, which never hurts.
Finally I look legit when riding the road bike! Comfortable and stylish jersey
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.