Giordana Moda Scatto Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Moda Scatto Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey
Giordana's Moda collection is designed to embrace individual expression, blending eye-catching artistic designs with the uncompromising quality we've come to expect from Giordana. As part of this collection, the Moda Scatto Pro Short-Sleeve Men's Jersey offers an excellent blend of technical and aerodynamic fabrics, with a slightly less aggressive fit than the Moda FR-C Pro. This expands the jersey's capability beyond just race day, and into the realm of long weekend rides and hard training efforts.
The Moda Scatto Pro is constructed using all-way stretch shoulders and sleeves with just 2% spandex content for a snug fit in those areas to improve aerodynamics. Seamless laser-cut cuffs improve fit, reduce irritation, and prevent undue constriction. Mesh inserts under the arms increase breathability, making this jersey great on hotter rides. The microfiber polyester used on the front and back panels are woven to transport moisture away from the skin to the exterior of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly. At the hem, you'll find a soft fabric front with a light elastic band, as well a gripper elastic on the rear to keep the jersey from riding up or drooping down with full pockets.
The jersey features three rear storage pockets complete with a pocket lip to keep objects from getting ejected over rough roads. A fourth zip pocket keeps valuables even more secure. The collar provides an ergonomic cut that fits close to the neck without compression. The jersey is finished off with three reflective tabs, one on each side of the jersey for visibility in low light, and one along the zippered rear pocket.
- Italian-made cycling jersey with expressive graphics
- Slightly less aggressive cut than the race fit FR-C Pro
- Snug-fitting shoulders and sleeves to improve aerodynamics
- Front and back panels wick away sweat so you stay dry
- Mesh inserts under the arms for better ventilation
- Laser-cut cuffs sit flush against your arms for comfort
- Three rear pockets with pocket lip for security
- Ergonomic collar won't chafe or irritate skin
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I am 6' tall and about 170 lbs. I ordered a large. Followed the size chart closely. I could not even get the jersey closed enough to hook the zipper-or come anywhere close-it felt like a small. I returned it and ordered an Extra large. While a tight fit I love it. Its a great Jersey. Very comfortable, high quality material, and put together well. Highly recommend it. Just order up a size or 2.
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.