Your New Go To.
The Giordana Men's Moda Scatto Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey provides an excellent blend of technical fabrics and aerodynamic materials with a slightly more relaxed fit than Moda FR-C Pro garments. The all-way stretchy shoulders and sleeve panels incorporate 2% spandex for a snug fit in those areas to improve aerodynamics. Seamless laser-cut cuffs improve fit, reduce irritation, and prevent undue constriction. Mesh inserts under the arms increase breathability making this jersey great on the hottest rides. The microfiber polyester used on the front and back panels are woven to transport moisture away from the skin to the exterior of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly. At the hem, a soft fabric front with a light elastic band is utilized and a gripper elastic on the rear keeps the jersey in place keeping it from riding up or drooping down with full pockets.
The jersey features three rear pockets, complete with a pocket lip to keep objects from getting ejected over rough roads. A fourth zip pocket keeps valuables even more secure. The collar provides an ergonomic cut that fits close to the neck without compression. The jersey is finished off with three reflective tabs, one on each side of the jersey for visibility in low light, and one along the zippered rear pocket. Nice use of colors and prints ensure you get noticed rolling up on the group ride.
- Moda Series Scatto Pro Jersey with impressive graphics
- Stretch shoulders and cuffs cling tightly without restricting motion
- Breathable mesh underarms and side panels for better breathing
- Three rear pockets and one zipper carry food and flat fix material
- Laser-cut cuffs sit flush against your arms
- Ergonomic collar won't chafe or irritate skin
- Q & A
The specs say regular fit, but the description says "a slightly more relaxed fit than Moda FR-C Pro". I'm hoping the jersey is more form-fitting than club. Is that true?
Hi Jonathan, this jersey will certainly not be a club fit, it will fit close as most European jerseys do, just not quite as race tight as the FR-C Pro.
EXCELLENT AND COMFORTABLE JERSEY
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Its strechy and feels comfortable around the shoulder. It’s breathable and the ñaser cut fell just right. This is go for warm weather.
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.