- Detail Images
The Women's Moda FR-C Pro Jersey is part of Giordana's Moda collection of artistically enhanced apparel bursting with color-drenched graphics that pop brilliantly on the roadway. This particular jersey takes design cues from the technically astute FR-C Pro, which is comprised of 16 strategic panels for an uncompromising fit that's supportive and stretchy in all the right areas. Giordana uses four-needle flat seams with two color contrasting accents throughout the jersey for irritation-free wear and eye-catching aesthetics.
Delving into the jersey's fabrics, you'll find a unique four-way stretch along the main body that moves seamlessly into the shoulders and sleeves. Giordana's 190 E woven elastic along the sleeve cuffs and rear waistband keeps the jersey firmly in place, but without restricting critical movements when you're cycling. It's combined with a sculpted collar that provides an ergonomic fit and feel, ensuring you don't succumb to irritation or chafing along the way.
Additionally, the jersey's backside uses a two-way stretch material that stabilizes the rear pockets, so they're not bouncing excessively, especially when they're loaded with spare layers, bottles, and nutritional essentials. These pockets sit alongside a fourth zippered pocket that's great for tossing essentials, like spare cash or keys. Other key features to note are two reflective tabs for greater visibility after dark, especially when you're cycling in areas of high traffic.
- Part of Giordana's Moda collection of artistic apparel
- Uses the tight, race-inspired fit as the FR-C Pro Jersey
- Four-way stretch body for uncompromising flex and comfort
- Two-way stretch rear fabric provides support over pockets
- 190 E woven-elastic sleeve cuffs remain firmly in place
- Three generous rear pockets, plus fourth zippered pocket
- Reflective tabs for stand-out visibility in low lighting
- Q & A
Runs big in back and sides
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
I have to admit that I sized up, because Giordana fits tighter, especially in race fits. However, this jersey was bigger in the back and sides, even in the riding posture. I returned it, but I'm sure it will fit other women much better.