Finding comfortable and high-quality shorts that don't cost a fortune doesn't have to be difficult if you've found the Fusion Short from Giordana. Constructed of soft, high-quality microfiber fabric, the material wicks away perspiration, keeping you cooler and drier, and provides compression for hardworking muscles, letting you ride harder with less fatigue.
This short feels and rides like a much more expensive short thanks to the material and Giordana's attention to comfort and detail. The fabric wraps the outer leg providing a supportive fit throughout the ride and is soft against the skin. This short, like all Giordana Women's apparel, is cut using its Women's Contour Fit system, focusing its paneling and construction to fit the female form while in the riding position.
Holding the leg openings in place while remaining non-restrictive are soft jacquard elastic leg bands with a microfiber interior. Its wide, yoga-inspired waistband has a scooped front panel insert and is elastic free and lined with Lycra to gently keep the shorts in place throughout the ride without feeling like it's cutting you in two. Final details include the reflective accents for increased visibility and a women’s specific Cirro chamois cushioning the blows over rough roads.
- Value-minded cycling short that doesn't sacrifice comfort
- Elastic-free yoga-inspired waistband holds comfortably
- Jacquard elastic leg cuffs keep the openings in place
- Compressive leg panels support muscles to lessen fatigue
- Reflect accents increase low light visibility
- Women's Cirro chamois supports and cushions the ride
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.