The Fusion Shorts are a longtime classic in Giordana's lineup that continue to offer comfortable support and quality materials at an affordable price. For this season Giordana again constructs the shorts from their refined Moxie microfiber. Moxie offers compressive support to key muscle groups while actively transferring moisture to the outside of the fabric for quick evaporation, keeping you cool and dry even on hot summer days. Sewn into the shorts is Giordana's Cirro insert which relieves pressure and absorbs shock from rough roads to promote comfort on longer rides. A gentle elastic waistband provides a secure fit, aided by the soft and wide elastic leg bands with internal silicone grippers that stay put and lie flat to prevent any irritation. Together, they work to keep the shorts in place as you transition in and out of the saddle throughout the course of your ride.
- Italian cycling shorts offering comfort and quality at a good value
- Moxie microfiber wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Compressive fit supports key muscle groups while riding
- Cirro insert provides cushion for comfort on long rides
- Gentle elastic waistband for a secure fit with no chafing
- LoPro 45 leg bands keep the shorts from riding up
- Reflective accents enhance visibility to traffic
- Giordana continues to blend tradition, quality, and innovation
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Men’s Large
The shorts are clearly woman’s large, not men’s large, as ordered. The outer bag the shorts came in has a “W” label on it. Careless order picking. Now I have to go through the trouble of returning. Don’t buy clothing on-line!
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.