Giordana Fusion Bib Short + Cirro Insert - Men's
Fusion Bib Short with Cirro Insert
Giordana proves that you don't have to spend a fortune to get some quality riding apparel in its Fusion Bib Short with Cirro Insert. Influenced heavily from its higher-end pieces, this short packs as much comfort as it does value. So, whether you can't go hog wild for the premium bib offerings, or you're just getting into the sport of cycling, we give the nod to the Fusion line, as even though it falls into its "entry level" hierarchy, we feel it's far from this designation.
Italian microfiber constitutes the leg panels of the Fusion, which gives the shorts compression and a contoured fit that's a little more relaxed and will maintain its shape through hours spent pedaling in the saddle. It also skillfully wicks moisture away from your skin while you ride while supporting and stabilizing the muscles of your legs with zones of compression throughout the legs, rear, and sides — not a feature we often see in so-called "entry-level" kit.
Whether you're on a shop ride or heading out to try your luck on climbs you'd never thought you'd ride a bike up, the wide, soft elastic leg cuffs reliably keep each leg in place without excessive constraint. Furthermore, the LoPro 0 soft, wide elastic microfiber used along the bib straps is just as unobtrusive. The straps lie flat and disappear under a jersey, noticeable only in their ability to facilitate faster moisture transfer from your skin and work in conjunction with the mesh at the center of the bib uppers for breathability.
If you're worried about how you're expected to be comfortable during hours spent riding on such a slim saddle, Giordana's Cirro chamois should assuage some of your fears. Heavily influenced by its higher-end relative, the Cirro S, the Cirro uses plush, strategically-arranged cushioning to provide you with a blend of support and relief in the saddle on a flexible, moisture-wicking foam lining with antibacterial properties. Your saddle may still take some getting used to, but the Cirro will help along the way.
- Bib shorts packing value whether they're your first pair or 20th
- Compressive, supportive material blend reduces fatigue and improves comfort
- Mesh bibs offer breathability during the warmest rides
- Gentle 190 E leg bands keep the leg openings in place throughout the ride
- Cirro chamois provides support, absorbs shock, and is antimicrobial
- Reflective accents improve visibility on early departures and late returns
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.