Protection from the elements, where you need it most.
The Men's FR-C Pro Wind Vest is the latest addition to Giordana's Spring/Summer 2018 lineup. It's an essential piece of kit that's perfect for those cool morning starts and extended descents during shoulder season rides. As with all of Giordana's FR-C Pro collection, this vest is designed for serious cyclists seeking a technical vest with a slim, form-fitting cut.
For maximum comfort on those chilly descents and blustery days, Giordana utilizes a wind-resistant fabric on the front as an effective barrier, keeping your core shielded against those cold blasts of wind. On the back, it employs a full mesh construction, including on the pockets, so it's lightweight and it increases ventilation and breathability, so you don't burn up during hard tempo efforts and intervals and, with its full-length zipper, you can easily dump heat. The three rear pockets are generously sized and offer reflective accents for greater visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- A vest offering core protection from the wind and cold
- Giordana's FR-C Pro collection has a slim, race-inspired cut
- Wind-resistant front protects you from breezy conditions
- Full mesh back prevents overheating by venting
- The reflective accents increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Three rear pockets store food, extra layers, and flat fixing materials
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.