Chock full of talent.
With a good mix of seasoned journeymen like Michael Albasini and Roman Kreuziger and some ambitious up-and-comers in the likes of Alexander Edmondson and Luke Durbridge, Team Mitchelton blends experience with the confidence of youth. That makes the team exciting to watch in races and always a threat for a good result on the day, and although wearing this team jersey doesn't give you the power profile to go pro yet, the Men's FR-C Pro Mitchelton Team Jersey from Giordana will show your support of the determined international team of riders on the team based out of Australia.
- The jersey worn by Australia's Mitchelton cycling team
- 16 panels of Giordana's Pro material cut to fit the riding position
- Stretches and supports for a race-ready, supportive fit
- Rear panel stabilizes fully loaded pockets
- Elastic treatment secures the waist and sleeves
- Collar lies flat for better aerodynamics
- Four pockets, one of which zips for added security
- Reflective tabs let motorists know you take your training seriously
- Q & A
A PRO JERSEY FOR US NON-PELOTON RIDERS
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Fit and quality are excellent on this jersey as they are usually with Giordana. The piece is a slim cut but not second-skin, it's perfectly tailored to contour to your body but at the same time not feel restricting. As with all Giordana's pieces it is a European fit so size accordingly. The sleeves aren't too long and have comfortable wide grippers and the pockets don't sag in the back, with a bottom hem below them that doesn't ride up. Material is light and breathable, especially on the back, your bib straps will be visible through it, so be aware of that. I'd recommend this jersey to anyone looking for a summer jersey to wear day in and day out.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Love the look and quality build of this jersey. As one of the helpful Gearheads advised though, when helping me with an exchange of a size medium to a size large, these are built as a racing fit - so a medium on me did fit but it was a bit too tight for my taste. As one of the helpful Gearheads advised though, when helping me with an exchange of a size medium to a size large, these are built as a racing fit - so a medium on me did fit (5" 8" 145#), but as i am not racing, I did not want that snug of a fit. I just got the large, and it fits me perfectly - no air between my skin and this jersey, but it is not squeezing me either. Arms are still very snug, and a bit loner than the medium. I have ridden with it once, and noticed one minor thing - that the large is a bit long on me, only in that in a riding position the front bottom is too long and bunches a little - I just turned it up an inch or so and it was fine, but be aware that if you are 5'8" and buy the large, it may feel long in the front.
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.