Not just any old tank top.
Sleeves aren't for everyone or every day, and the Giordana Women's Arts Sleeveless Jersey was made for the days you want to look stylish on the bike without being encumbered by sleeves and zippers. As part of Giordana's Art collection, these jerseys are special editions released in a new collection of colors and designs each year.
Though it doesn't look like a typical cycling jersey, the Arts Sleeveless Jersey occupies a far different realm than that old running tank you sometimes throw on for easy spins. The top is constructed with Giordana's Portofino fabric, a soft, stretchy synthetic that's then cut along Giordana's Women's Contour guidelines for a fit that will follow your movements while you're in riding position while continuously drawing moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and cool. At the waist, Giordana adds lightly-gathered elastic to help anchor the hem in place without it feeling restrictive or riding up while leaving the sleeveless hems elastic-free.
- Sleeveless jersey ideal for warm weather rides
- Portofino fabric is soft, stretchy, and moisture wicking
- Elastic waist keeps hem in place while you ride
- Original artwork adds flare to your cycling kit
- Contoured fit mirrors movement while riding
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.