You know it.
It's Saturday morning, there's five inches of new snow on the ground, and you're in charge of taking the kids across the street to the sledding hill. The Gerry Men's Superior Jacket keeps you warm while you wait for the children let you take a turn, and the face fabric is breathable so you won't overheat every time you drag the kiddos back up. Ripstop polyester will endure any tumbles you take on the way down, and if the wind picks up and brings in chilly temps, you can pop the hood up and cinch down your hem and cuffs to keep warm.
- Softshell jacket keeps you warm on cold winter days
- Diamond ripstop shell is durable and sheds rain and snow
- Synthetic fill keeps you warm even if the rain soaks in
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out blustery winds
- Insulated hood and fleece lined collar provide cozy warmth
- Regular fit allows for layering room beneath