You're a busy man, and you've got some traveling to do this winter. From business deals in Portland to the family vacation in Tahoe, double down with twice as much warmth and thrice as many options in the Men's Gerry Crusade Jacket. The shell can be worn alone when wandering about rainy city streets, thanks to its ability to shed rain and snow, and when you transition to ski hill you can take advantage of the snow skirt and interior goggle stash. On those cold, dry mornings when you've been assigned dog-walking duty or need to get the kids to school, you can don the interior insulated jacket on it's own—classic baffle construction will look great around town, too. When the days turn snowy and cold you can combine the two for double warmth in a chilly world.
- Versatile 3-in-1 jacket for indecisive winter weather
- Insulated shell is water-repellent and breathable
- Interior layer can be incorporated for extra warmth or worn alone
- Adjustable hood can be removed on bluebird days or when traveling
- Powder skirt and adjustable cuffs help keep out the snow and chill