You'll use it faster than you think.
Gear Aid's Elastic Shock Cord can get you out of unexpected situations while backpacking. It tightens down tarps and hammocks so you don't hear any flapping throughout the night, and it can replace broken cords in your rain jacket's hood or tent's rain fly.
- Single elastic cord for repairing gear
- Tightens tarps and hammocks
- Replaces cord in jacket or tent
- Fastens gear to backpacks
- Q & A
Not long enough
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I looked for the size of this cord before I ordered it, and even emailed to ask how long it was... I received an automatic email but no answer to the question. I needed this in a hurry so I went ahead and ordered it, the diameter is really small and not long enough to do much of anything with it!!