More confidence means more speed.
When you hit the trail in the Garmont Women's 9.81 Fast Hiking Shoe, you get to hike with the confidence that your foot will find purchase with each step. This shoe is designed to grip varied trail conditions with its Vibram Fast Trail outsole that is light enough that it won't slow you down. Garmont used their Anatomically Directed Design to enhance your foot's ability to stabilize and absorb impact, and gave the shoe a spacious toe box so your foot can articulate naturally. Specialized features like the asymmetrical cuff let you use the shoe's edges more effectively, while a protective heel casing secures your heel in place. The shoe flexes naturally, so there's no need to spend hours suffering through a break-in process—simply lace up the precision lacing and start down the trail.
- Lightweight shoe for hikers with speed in mind
- Vibram Fast Trail outsole is lightweight and grippy
- EVA midsole absorbs and disperses impact
- Anatomically Directed Design enhances stability
- Roomy toe box for natural articulation
- Asymmetrical cuff for easier edging
- Heel casing secures your foot
- Natural flex reduces break-in time
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK|