G3 SEEKr 100 Swift Alpine Touring Ski
- 154cm, 162cm, 150cm
- 132 / 100 / 120mm
- Turn Radius:
- [154cm] 12.6m [162cm] 14.5m [170cm] 16.4m
- early rise tip, camber underfoot, long early rise tail
- PU sidewalls
- poplar paulownia
- triaxial carbon
- skin clip
- Claimed Weight:
- [154cm] 2lb 12oz [162cm] 2lb 15oz [170cm] 3lb 1oz
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited 1 year
SEEKr 100 Swift Ski
Look for new zones on the G3 SEEKr 100 Swift Ski. This touring ski balances uphill performance with downhill prowess to ensure you are in control from the start of the day until the end. The uphill performance is boosted by the lightweight paulownia and carbon fiber, while the downhill prowess is made possible by the full sidewalls, damp poplar, and versatile 100mm waist.
- Touring-ready ski that refuses to skimp on performance
- 100mm waist is quick edge to edge while remaining versatile
- Short turn radius offers quick control in tight areas
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds turning forgiveness, float
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges when you need it
- Poplar and paulownia core balances weight savings and damping
- Triax carbon saves weight while increasing torsional rigidity
- Skin clip tail helps you stay focused while on the skin track
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.