Roam far from the resort.
G3's ROAMr 100 Ski slays the all-mountain game so you can hunt out those last remaining powder stashes and ski the sun cap back to the car, without feeling like you're doing make a mess in your pants. A 100mm waist width means this ski will handle the variable conditions you're guaranteed to encounter in the backcountry. Its Freeride Rocker combines an early rise tip with positive camber underfoot to carve crud and track through powder with ease.
G3 built the Roamr with a Joyride construction that lives up to its name. Joyride starts off with a lightweight, flexible wood core made of poplar and paulownia, then wraps the core with two layers of Titanal aluminum to eliminate vibration when you're cranking speeds. Full alloy steel edges ensure control when you're really laying into a turn, and the ABS and TPU dual-density sidewalls enhance energy absorption and durability. The Stealth Razor Edge reduces overall mass and weight, while the P-Tex 2000 Electra base ensures a speedy feel.
- A well-rounded touring ski that handles variable conditions
- 100mm waist width floats powder and is manageable on chunder
- Freeride Rocker has an early rise tip for easy powder navigation
- Slight positive camber underfoot carves down hardpack
- Lightweight, flexible poplar paulownia wood core
- Joyride construction dampens vibration and ensures durability