G3 FINDr 94 Swift Alpine Touring Ski
- 154cm, 162cm, 167cm, 172cm
- 126 / 94 / 113mm
- Turn Radius:
- [154cm] 14.7m, [162cm] 16.7m, [167cm] 18m, [172cm] 19.4m
- early rise, camber
- 2 layers quadraxial-stitched carbon fiber, titanal aluminum mounting plate
- sintered, full thickness
- Claimed Weight:
- [154cm, pair] 5lb 2oz, [162cm, pair] 5lb 6oz, [167cm, pair] 5lb 10oz, [172cm, pair] 5lb 14oz
- Recommended Use:
- randonee, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year limited
FINDr 94 Swift Ski
Finding that perfect backcountry line has never been easier. The FINDr 94 Swift Ski combines a versatile profile with stiff performance to give you access to even the steepest, most technical terrain. G3 gave these sticks a full carbon fiber construction that won't weigh you down on lengthy skintracks, yet delivers the torsional strength you'll need to check off all the couloirs on your list.
- Lightweight touring skis for small-statured backcountry explorers
- 94mm waist underfoot handles well in both hardpack and softer snow
- Early rise tips sail with glee over crud and powder alike
- Textured topsheet sheds snow and ice to keep uphill weight down
- 3D shaped wood core delivers light, lively performance
- Carbon fiber adds confidence when taking big mountain lines at speed
- Titanal mounting plate adds integrity and dampness underfoot
- Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitoins
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.