Hopefully your winters are too powdery and cloudy to tag a lot of summits, leaving a lengthy tick list of peaks to reach before the end of springtime. The G3 FINDr 86 Ski helps you achieve all your ski mountaineering goals when powder turns to corn. The skinniest, lightest ski in G3's FINDr collection, this plank is the perfect choice for ultralight ascents and firmer snow. Its traditional camber initiates a moderately tight turn radius to help you maneuver around all the rocks inhabiting the summit, down narrow couloirs, and through steep chokes with complete control.The FINDr's core features a 3D shaped blend of poppy poplar and superlight paulownia woods to balance lightweight performance on the skintrack and power on the descent. G3's Flyride Plus construction includes flexible, PU sidewalls to give a smooth downhill ride, and there are quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates to add heaps of torsional stiffness without adding much weight. Add that to the ski's solid edges, an aluminum mounting plate, and the P-Tex 2000 Electra base, and you're in for a helluva ride both downhill and uphill.
- G3's skinniest backcountry ski for mountaineering and spring touring
- 86mm waist thrives in corn and firm snow
- Traditional camber ensures edge on hardpack
- 3D shaped poplar paulownia wood core for light and high performance
- Flyride Plus construction uses PU sidewalls for a smooth ride
- Quadraxial and triaxial carbon laminates with aluminum mounting plate